This Privacy Notice describes how mortgageratelab.com collect your information, use your information, store your information, and share your information.
mortgageratelab.com is dedicated to respecting and protecting the privacy of those who visit and transact with our website. When we collect information from you, our commitment to fair information practices is to protect you. mortgageratelab.com does not share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use. We don’t knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
Why does mortgageratelab.com collect personal information?
We collect personal information in order to:
• To allow you to compare products and/or obtain quotes for products or make enquiries;
• To reconcile transactions with our business partners or participating suppliers that supply your products because of our services;
• Unless you object, to communicate with you and make special offers to you;
• Unless you object, to direct market our services to you;
• To administer competitions and promotions;
• Market third party products and services to current and prospective customers; and comply with our legal obligations.
mortgageratelab.com needs to be able to collect personal information for most of its business activities, required information depends on the particular circumstances. If we are unable to collect the personal information we need, we may be unable to meet the expectations of our customers or provide the products and services they wish to receive.
Credit Report: By submitting a loan application or a request to prequalify, you authorize us to share your credit report with our affiliates only to process your loan application.
Newsletters: We provide you the opportunity to subscribe to Email newsletters and other Email communications. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in each Email newsletter.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your personal information in variety of ways:
• Provide the Applications and Websites to you;
• Provide the Products you have requested;
• Create and manage your account;
• Respond to your requests, feedback, or inquiries;
Cookies: The Union Home Mortgage website supplies your browser with cookies that contain a unique identifier used to better understand website usage. If you are a registered member, you will receive a cookie when your login. This cookie is maintained by your browser and contains your identifier. This cookie is also used to authenticate your identity and provide you with access to areas of our website that are limited to registered members, such as those that allow you to view and manage your personal profile.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. The practices described in this Privacy Notice are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate.
Complaints and further information
If you believe your privacy has been interfered with and wish to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com