This Privacy Notice describes how mortgageratelab.com collect your information, use your information, store your information, and share your information.
mortgageratelab.com is dedicated to respecting and protecting the privacy of those who visit and transact with our website. When we collect information from you, our commitment to fair information practices is to protect you. mortgageratelab.com does not share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use. We don’t knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
Why does mortgageratelab.com collect personal information?
We collect personal information in order to:
• To allow you to compare products and/or obtain quotes for products or make enquiries;
• To reconcile transactions with our business partners or participating suppliers that supply your products because of our services;
• Unless you object, to communicate with you and make special offers to you;
• Unless you object, to direct market our services to you;
• To administer competitions and promotions;
• Market third party products and services to current and prospective customers; and comply with our legal obligations.
mortgageratelab.com needs to be able to collect personal information for most of its business activities, required information depends on the particular circumstances. If we are unable to collect the personal information we need, we may be unable to meet the expectations of our customers or provide the products and services they wish to receive.
Credit Report: By submitting a loan application or a request to prequalify, you authorize us to share your credit report with our affiliates only to process your loan application.
Newsletters: We provide you the opportunity to subscribe to Email newsletters and other Email communications. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in each Email newsletter.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your personal information in variety of ways:
• Provide the Applications and Websites to you;
• Provide the Products you have requested;
• Create and manage your account;
• Respond to your requests, feedback, or inquiries;
Cookies: The Union Home Mortgage website supplies your browser with cookies that contain a unique identifier used to better understand website usage. If you are a registered member, you will receive a cookie when your login. This cookie is maintained by your browser and contains your identifier. This cookie is also used to authenticate your identity and provide you with access to areas of our website that are limited to registered members, such as those that allow you to view and manage your personal profile.
Do Not Sell My Information
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/166/171/Mortgageratelab_Form.html
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/166/171/Mortgageratelab_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/166/171/Mortgageratelab_Form.html can be accessed in the footer of the website home page http://mortgageratelab.com/.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. The practices described in this Privacy Notice are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate.
Complaints and further information
If you believe your privacy has been interfered with and wish to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com